Negotiating your publish-request with Auditor
Once the Auditor responds to your publish-report request; you will be , you will be notified immediately to login and review his response with options to accept terms or negotiate.
- Navigate to ‘Audits > Reports’ under ‘My filing cabinet’.
- Click on report number to view full details.
- If you are not satisfied with the proposed fees and other details choose ‘Respond’
- Review auditor’s response.
- Change fees and other details.
- Write any comments to auditor (if any) in the message box then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Repeat step 3 until you are satisfied with auditor’s response.
- If you are satisfied with auditor’s fees and you are ready to publish your report; click on ‘Accept report’ link, fill in the report price and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Your report will be published to everyone, and now buyers can find it and buy it simply through iOPharmaTM platform.
- If you no longer need your publish request for any reason, click on the ‘Decline’ link, fill in reason for the declination and send to auditor. Your publish request will be found under ‘My filing cabinet > Audits > Archived requests’ with status ‘Declined’.
Send request to Auditor
Receiving orders from buyers