Negotiating with auditor
iOPharmaTM platform now allows you to negotiate price and fees with auditor before final acceptance.
- Navigate to ‘Audits > Requests’ under ‘My filing cabinet’.
- Click on request number to view full details.
- If you are not satisfied with the proposed price and fees choose ‘Negotiate price’
- Review auditor’s response.
- Change price and/or fees.
- Download the contract agreement template; write any comments to auditor (if any) in the message box
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Repeat step 3 until you are satisfied with auditor’s response to the report.
- If you are satisfied with auditor’s price and fees click on ‘Commit to purchase report’, enter your company name, complete the payment and submit. Once paid, the request becomes a confirmed plan and can be found under ‘My filing cabinet > Audits > Plans>, and final order will be created and sent to the auditor. This order can be found under ‘My filing cabinet > Audits > Orders.
If you no longer need this request for any reason, click on the ‘Decline’ link, fill in reason for the declination and send to auditor.
You will receive a notification once the auditor releases the report.
Commit to purchase report